Gladstone Park evolved from the Dollis Hill Estate and became a public park at the turn of the 20th Century.
Initially the park was to be called Dollis Hill Park, but its associations with Sir William Gladstone were so strong that it was decided to name the park after the former Liberal Prime Minister.
Our Parks run club is a FREE volunteer lead running group, which creates an environment for fellow Parkers to run together.
The site of the 1879 Royal Agricultural Exhibition, the 30-acre Queen's Park has been owned and managed by the City of London since 1886.
It has been named a Green Flag Park for more than ten years running, in recognition of the quality of its services and environment.